Thanks Raron!

Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 by DC in
5

Raron you're awesome! I gotta thank you for encouraging me to continue, you were the first to comment and make me feel welcome. And you're a Parawhore so I better thank you for that as well bro!


Oh and he brought something to my attention. My email is on my profile if people wanna add me to MSN or w/e. Rarons using it to send me more Paramore songs if it works, so you have him to thank for any future auditory torment you may find on here :)

I hope it works Raron and Thankyou so much for encouraging me!!

DC

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thats ok DC but i didnt do anything i just said what i thought about your blog you did all the rest. lol and i dont know why you would need to thank me for being a parawhore but still your welcome.

    Thank you though but like i said you were the one who did it really so you have yourself to thank :)
    rawr
    Raron

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'd like to follow a bit, if you don't mind, kid! I am tman.... let me know if it's OK!!

  1. JJ says:

    Thanks Raron for leading me here. Sorry DC I didn’t know you had a blog. I going to list it in my Blog List and follow it a while also. Thanks also for the comments you make in my blog too. I seen you have my Blog listed also. Thanks, Hugs JJ

  1. DC says:

    Of course its okay tman, you don't need to ask :)
    I like having more ppl following, its more fun :D

    Lol Hey JJ, I'm glad Mike lifted your Internet Ban! It was probably a good thing by the sounds of it, you shouldn't have to answer all those ppl'z questions that they emailed. Anyways, glad you're posting again, Blogspot wasn't the same without you!

    DC

  1. JJ says:

    Nice DC, I didn't notice what you said about me in your profile till someone told me it was there. Thanks that's really cool. Hugs JJ

Feel Free to comment here. I might not reply back but I see every comment that's written, it's emailed to me.

DC, Kiwi As Bro =D