Some Wicked Places To Visit...

Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 by DC in
3

While I was depressed, I starting reading some stories. Three of them I really got sucked into and I believe they may have saved my life. They made me feel better about who I was and what life had, hopefully ;), in store for me.

I'll also post them on the side over here =========>

Two of them are on www.deweywriter.com. If you look on the left there's a list of author's. 'For The Love Of Pete', 'Brian And Pete' and 'Brian's Destruction' are one massive story. The other story is the 'Journey Of Love' by The Journeyman.

The other is 'Twinergy And The Boys Of Clear Lake' http://twinergyandtheboysofclearlake.wordpress.com/

DC

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    DC - Raron,JJ, Octavius and I are all big Cody[Twinergy] and Tristan [Rent Boy -check the links on Rarons blog] fans. Have red and absolutely loved "Journey of Love" but will check out the others you mentioned - always love a good read. Glad they got you out of your depression - another thing to be thankful for.Just going to watch the vid you posted - I'll let you know what I think.
    Regards Stef
    ps April Sun in Cuba is good but "Are You Old Enough" is my fav. - worth a listen if you haven't heard it.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I have been meaning to read journey of love for a long time but school has been keeping me too busy. cant wait till the hols so thaat i can read the ones you mentioned and more :D

    Glad that you are better now as well
    rawr
    Raron

  1. Alan says:

    Ditto here, all those are awesome stories. For me, Twinergy was my wake up to remember what love is. The Journey of Love helped me decide to keep the life I have to change.

    to me the biggest thing all these stories have in common is to care and love those around you and make sure they know it... and make sure they know your love is non-conditional and no matter what they do or who they are... you will always love them.

    w/L&R,
    Alan

Feel Free to comment here. I might not reply back but I see every comment that's written, it's emailed to me.

DC, Kiwi As Bro =D